Calling all young artists! We want you to submit student artwork for Festival fo the Arts!
Area teachers are invited to submit up to 10 original artworks from their students.
Drop off at the Grand Rapids Art Museum (GRAM) on any Saturday in May between 1-4 p.m.
New this year -- a reception to celebrate these student artitst will be held on May 31! The show will be juried and we will have awards for elementary, middle, and high school levels sponsored by the Grand Valley State University Visual Arts and Media Department.
- Fill out our online submission form for each student entry.
- We will be creating labels based off of the information you are providing us in the form, so please be accurate in your submissions.
- Please have a hard backing and acetate if possible. Artwork does not need to be matted.
- You may pick up artworks Sunday, June 3 after 3 p.m. at the GRAM.
- We are looking for volunteers during the weekend (Friday and Saturday) to stay with the art to answer any questions to visitors who may wander through the exhibit. Contact Maggie or Emily if you are intersted!
Deadline to enter is May 21 and the last day to drop off artwork is May 26, 2018.